Terms of Service
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
(b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
(2) Information about website visitsWe may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookie by clicking 'Tools', 'Internet Options', 'Privacy', and selecting 'Block all cookies' using the sliding selector.)
(a) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
(b) send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
(c) send to you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us;
(d) provide other companies with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
(5) Security of your personal dataWe will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(7) Third party websitesThe website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
1. Your use of this website and the documents, files and other information available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions as may be amended by IPS from time to time and without prior notice.
2. If you do not agree to any term or condition you should not access or otherwise use our website.
3. Use of this website does not create a client relationship between you and, IPS and where such an arrangement does exist it is governed by separate terms of engagement.
4. Our website is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your informational, non commercial purposes only. You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the website without the express written consent of IPS.
5. The trade marks, logos and trade names displayed on our website are the property of IPS or other third parties. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any licence or right to download, copy or use such trade marks, logos or trade names without the prior written permission of IPS or the third party that owns the same. The design and layout of the website is protected by copyright, database rights, design rights and other similar laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
6. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, you must not (except to the extent required in order to use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions) copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of this website or systematically extract material from this website or any document available through it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this website or any document available through it without the prior written permission of IPS.
7. Furthermore, by merely providing access to our website, IPSP do not warrant or represent that:
- the content is accurate or complete;
- the content is up to date or current;
- IPS have a duty to update any content;
- the content is free from any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors;
- the content is free from changes caused by third parties;
- the materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned or affiliated to IPS and your access to our website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
8. Your use of and browsing of this website is entirely at your risk. Neither IPS any of its affiliates, agencies, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, and special or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
9. IPS assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the website. You will assume the costs of any repairs or corrective action to your computer equipment or other property as a result of any damage or viruses contracted as detailed in this provision.
10. IPS do not exclude liability (if any) for personal injury or death resulting from its negligence, for fraud or any matter which may not be lawfully excluded.